Wax Lacing Cord - 2.30mm x 0.32mm x 200mtr
Product Code: WAX-STRING
£8.58 (inc. VAT) (ALL Export Orders VAT Free)
Order by 16:00 on 02/10/2014
for UK Delivery on 03/10/2014
European & World Wide Delivery Available
All UK Orders are fully tracked and our customers are notified via text and/or email during each and every stage of the order process. We can even tell you a delivery time within a 1 hour window on the day your order is due to be delivered.
- Ideal for tidy cable installs
- Material: Continuous filaments 6 denier impregnated with 30 to 35% wax
- Colour: Natural
- Elongation to Break : 10 to 40%
- Melting Point: 75 q 3 (DIN 51801 or ASTM0566)
- Chemical Resistance: Good resistance to micro-organisms, ozone and ageing
Waxed Polyester Cord Lacing cord for securing wire and cable. Wax lacing cord puts less bends and stress on fiber than unwaxed lacing cord. Handy to have on hand as a backup or alternative to wire ties. Nylon lacing Cord formed as a slightly rounded mass of continuous filaments which flatten, form a tight knot and will not penetrate insulations. This design of cord eliminates the risk of cuts and weals to operators fingers, usually associated with the round mono-filament type cords.